- 25cm deep mattress
- 50mm top layer of zoned memory foam
- 2000 foam encased pocket springs (Equivalent to in a double size mattress)
- High density support foam base
- Knitted cover with Adaptive® and Fresche® technology plus a breathable border
- 10 year guarantee on the mattress core
- No turn mattress
- Complies with UK Fire Regulations BS7177:2008 domestic use (low hazard)
- This sumptuous mattress is designed with a top layer of pressure relieving memory foam which has zoned areas for added comfort and support in all the right places.
- Individual pocket springs work independently to provide support and even pressure distribution as you rest. The springs are also encased in high density foam to give support right to the very edge of the mattress and to maximise the sleeping surface area.
- Beneath the responsive pocket springs is a layer of supportive high density foam which provides an excellent foundation base.
- The Uno Memory Pocket 2000 has a beautifully soft knitted cover for an extra touch of luxury, and also incorporates a breathable border. The cover features Adaptive® technology to help keep you cool and dry night after night, plus a Fresche® Bioscience high performance antimicrobial finish which fights bacteria and inhibits house dust mites.
- This mattress is made in the UK and has a re-assuring 10 year structural guarantee.
- Delivered vacuum packed for your convenience – ideal if you need to manoeuvre your mattress around tight corners, small spaces or lots of stairs. Just give the mattress a couple of hours to fully recover and then you are ready for a great night’s sleep!
- Breasley is a National Bed Federation approved member.
Fresche® Bioscience fights bacteria, fungi and odour and also inhibits house dust mites. The anti microbial treatment provides long lasting protection for a clean and safe sleep environment.
Adaptive® is a dynamic treatment to keep you comfortably cool and dry, night after night, to improve the quality of your sleep. Adaptive® responds to temperature changes, wicks away moisture and increases evaporation, helping to create a cool and dry sleep environment.
All fabrics and fillings confirm to British safety standards, fire retardant luxury upholstery, hand made in Britain.
Stock levels may impact on delivery times. Feel free to call us to check stock before placing an order.
Enjoy the smarter way to pay
We've partnered with Openpay to bring you greater flexibility when you shop with interest-free monthly payment plans. Pay over 2 - 6 months with no interest ever and no hidden fees.
How Openpay works
1. Shop online
Look for the Openpay logo on your chosen product, then choose Openpay at the checkout.
2. Sign up
Get approved by Openpay in just 90 seconds.
3. Select your plan
Choose between a 2 - 6 month plan, and make your first payment today.
Empowering you to pay
How do I get approved with Openpay?
Checkout with Openpay and sign up in less than 90 seconds. Customers are approved within milliseconds
(ID and credit checks apply).
How do I make payments?
You don’t need to worry about manually making payments, we will directly debit your account on the scheduled date.
When will my next payment be due?
Our plans are made up of equal instalments, one month apart. Your initial instalment is paid on the day of purchase, but you can customise your second instalment date. Any instalments after this will be taken a month apart.
Are there fees?
As long as you pay on time, you’ll pay no fees on top of your purchase. If you miss a payment, a late fee of £7.50 will apply. To avoid this, contact Openpay to reschedule your payment date.
Is Openpay safe & secure?
Will I be charged interest?
Openpay does not charge any interest. Ever.
What if I want to return my order?
All refunds will be processed through us as normal. Openpay will refund you all payments made to date, and cancel your plan. Read the full terms and conditions here.