With its eye-catching line and satin-look knitted fabric, the Ocaliptus hood is the only detail required for an impressive bedroom. The base plinth, with its profile made entirely of steel material, provides a deep storage volume for your belongings, while being ambitious to be the first choice of anyone who wants to discover the exciting effect of modern lines.
The Ocaliptus mattress regulates the content of moisture in the air thanks to the 100% natural wool used in its pad. Thanks to the package springs that can move independently of each other, you are not affected by the movements of your partner, your sleep is not divided. In addition, the package springs that move independently support different parts of your body proportionally.
- 2000 Pocket springs (King)
- Feather foam
- 100% Wool
- Extra Comfort
- Knitted Fabric
- Full Orthopaedic
- Pressure equalisation
- Hyper foam
- Ecological fabric
- High density foam
- Thermobond fibre
- Mattress height 35 cm
Hardness Degree – Extra firm (5)
- 1. Special production knitted fabric
- 2. Wool
- 3. Hyper extra comfort foam
- 4. High density supportive foam
- 5. Spunbond
- 6. Soft orthopaedic foam
- 7. Fully orthopaedic support foam
- 8. Spunbond
- 9. Fully orthopaedic support foam
- 10. Special production knitted fabric
- 11. Lining
- 12. High density padding
- 13. Special production white padding
- 14. Spunbond
- 15. Fully orthopaedic pocket springs
- 16. High density edge support foam
- 17. Special production white padding
- 18. High density soft padding
- 19. Non slip bottom panelling
Some minimum self assembly required.
2 - 4 weeks delivery.
All fabrics and fillings confirm to British safety standards, fire retardant luxury upholstery.
Stock levels may impact on delivery times. Feel free to call us to check stock before placing an order.
None of the accessories within the images are included and are for illustration purposes only. Bed side tables and ottoman boxes can be purchased separately.